Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Walking Monkey!

Yes, it is true we have a walking monkey!! Dillon about 2 weeks ago was using crawling as his main form of transportation and walking just a few steps at a time. Then I decided to take him into to nursery, yes he is not old enough to be in there yet, but I was bored to wandering the halls. So we was watching all the other kids running around and all then that week he was walking and all the time as well!! So we offically have a walking monkey!

Also he is going to have 2 new cousins born this year. One in march by the same family of his other cousin. Then the other one will be born in June by Rebeckah. Yes Michale and Rebeckah are expecting their first and we are so excited!! I can't wait to meet the two new additions to the family. As for my family my sister is at BYU-I and my brother comes home in June from his mission in Tahiti! I can't wait to see him again! We definalty have a lot going on this year!

No comments: