Friday, September 3, 2010

The Hunger Games

The Hunger Games Series Pictures, Images and Photos

If you haven't read these book you MUST! They are not girly in anyway, they are about a community that is run by the Capitol and they have these hunger games but choosing a male and female from all 12 districts to compete in a battle to the death.

I just finished the last one Mockingjay. It was a great book the only thing is I didn't like how it ended. I won't spoil it for you but, if you would like to talk about it we can email or facebook or what not. I highly recommend these books!

2 comments:

KColton said...

I agree the end was disappointing. I wanted to glory in their happiness a little bit longer than 5 pages. here is my review!

http://michaelandkaralee.blogspot.com/2010/08/mockingjay-hunger-games-series.html

Amber said...

I just finished it. It wasn't a fairy tale ending, but I think it was fitting. We'll have to discuss it more when we get together next!